Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Keeping up with the Romano's





Hey everyone
I guess this is the new craze these days so that everyone near and far can keep up with the Romano's. It has really been a crazy year for us and can't wait for it to be over. The Romano's and Salazar's have definitely hit some ruff spots.

First, earlier this year the company that I worked for OPE, Inc. was acquired by Foster Wheeler USA, so the new company name is Foster Wheeler OPE Upstream. I still work for the same boss, which is good for me, with the economy my boss had to do something to save the company and his employees. Second, my baby Eddie finally moved out of the house and living on his own(boo hoo, NOT!), Tim got married to Alana, we are going to have a new grand baby and Noxie is going to be okay and as for Mandy, she's doing as well as she can be, going to school and working and only time will tell what will happen with her future. The Romano's and Salazar's are taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment